jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

WHY WE NEED DO CONSERVE WATER!!!!!!!!!

        We need to conserve water because, we can not live without it, we need water to live and survive!!!! Water is something important to me because in my life I need water to drink, take baths, wash my cloth etc... but you know, I do a lot of thinks with it but I don't do it all the time I conserve water by not doing it offtentlly. We can not waste it because wene your kids grow older the'll wanna drink water without limits. Ever body needs water like animals,plants and of course us!!! Have you stop and think how much water your wasting every day and in silly things come on!!!! lets stop thinking of us and think of the future and your kids, and how there going to grow fast and healthy wene theres not going to be enough water to be able to drink off. One day stop and enjoy drinkng water because it may be the last time you drink that awsome,cool and refreshing water the one that makes you enjoy life and your day!!!! Have you thought about that well know you have too stop and think about how your going to conserve water for your kids in the future!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario